How would you like to ensure a successful and reusable marketing campaign launch? Last week we began an examination of 5 essential keys to make that possible. Remember, once you have these basics down, you can use them over and over again. First, a quick review…
The 5 essential keys are:
- Define your Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- Put an effective sales offer to work
- Avoid marketing pitfalls
- Develop a world-class marketing perspective
- Get results!
Last week we looked at the first three essentials. Today, we examine the last two.
Develop a world-class marketing perspective
Developing and utilizing a World-Class marketing perspective is important – especially if you want to attract customers/clients from all over the world. You can do this with a number of different techniques and activities:
- Keep a marketing journal and scribble down anything innovative you see.
- Keep encouraging your marketing department, as well as yourself, to try new things and dump the ones that aren’t working.
- Order from your own company under a different name and analyze the process of ordering, shipping, online store navigation, customer service and the product itself. This will show you where there are areas for improvement in the customer experience.
- Read every quality ad you can find and keep a file for future ideas to consider.
- When out in public, watch how consumers behave in different situations and how they consider their purchases.
- Step down a notch or two and work on the front lines with your sales and customer service staff.
- Continuously acknowledge your staff, vendors and customers. Everyone works and shops better when they feel appreciated.
- Always listen to feedback from employees and customers.
- Continuously test markets, ads, and marketing techniques. This is the only way to stay successful and know what’s working and, more importantly, what’s not.
- Offer more information in your marketing than anyone else. The more information you offer, the more products/services you’ll sell.
- A great marketing plan can only get better. Continue to fine tune and refine your marketing plan based on testing results and feedback.
- Be classy in your marketing. Make sure your marketing and advertising fits your company image, products/service and quality.
- Improve your best marketing ideas.
- Develop all your ads, campaigns and sales materials with an attention to compelling and factual information.
By using these techniques you can put your name out there to the world and become one of the top brands in your industry.
The last area we are going to talk about is the best-satisfied customers. If your customers aren’t satisfied, you’ve wasted all your marketing resources and any chance of positive word-of-mouth advertising. You can satisfy your customers by:
- Providing quality products/services
- Providing high quality customer service
- Providing a low-pressure, highly informative sales experience
- Taking all the risk away with a great guarantee
To generate more business there are a couple of simple techniques that work every time:
- Build your database with a contest.
- Do regular mailings with sales, discounts, or other incentives.
- Find other creative ways to keep your current customers coming back for more.
“As long as the reward is directly related to your product or service, you can’t lose. Why not get started today? It’s so simple, it’s so seldom done, and it’s so profitable. And that’s the bottom line.” Jay Abraham
It is so simple! So, why aren’t you starting today? I can help you put together a great marketing plan that will get you results. I utilize the E-Learning Marketing System to help businesses just like yours increase their leads, their revenue and their profit margin. To see what this system can do for you take this guided tour.